In the movie, Fireproof, Michael Simmons talks to Caleb about leading your heart. He says “And don’t just follow your heart, ‘cause your heart can be deceived. You've gotta lead your heart” That is one of the things that stood out at me in the movie and one that has been good to dwell more on. The more I think about it the further I realize how utterly important it is to lead our hearts and how much the Bible talks about it.
Jeremiah 17:9 says “The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked; who can know it?
Proverbs
Proverbs
Deuteronomy
I am grateful for this reminder and the other encouragements and challenges that are in the movie, Fireproof.
~Amy


Amy! This is the most amazing photo!!! You took it, didn't you? I am in awe at the beauty of it! I want to tell you girls how much I have been enjoying reading your blogs tonight! (I'm so glad you let us know about them!) Your example of making good use of the gifts God has given you and your time, seeing how you can be a blessing to others, and being content and cheerful is one that I really want to follow. Thanks so much! Love, Mrs. Gunn
ReplyDeleteThank you for your encouragement Mrs. Gunn! Yes, I did take the rose photos. I really enjoy taking pictures of them!
ReplyDelete~Amy