I press on, that I may lay hold of that for which Christ Jesus has also laid hold of me. ~Philippians 3:12b
For whom He foreknew, He also predestined to be conformed to the image of His Son, ~Romans 8:29a
Wednesday, August 26, 2009
Black-eyed Susans - Rudbekia hirta!
I had fun taking pictures of these flowers!
They are one of my favorite kinds of flowers!
"O Lord, how manifold are your works! In wisdom You have made them all." ~Psalm 104:24a
Hi Amy! You must be busy!! No posts in a while :) I know how that goes :) These are soooo beautiful--I love them! Thanks! (It was so good to see all of you at the shower!) Mrs. G
They are so beautiful.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing!
In Christ,
Tiffany
Hi Amy! You must be busy!! No posts in a while :) I know how that goes :) These are soooo beautiful--I love them! Thanks! (It was so good to see all of you at the shower!) Mrs. G
ReplyDelete