Life is such a blessing! May we not waste our time here on earth living for ourselves, but for Christ who died for us and rose again!
The Resurrection is SO important! For if Christ had not risen from the dead then of all men we would be the most to be pitied. (1 Cor. 15:17-19) For if Christ had not risen from the dead, we would still be dead in our sins with no hope of heaven. Praise the Lord for an empty tomb and our risen Savior!!



Hi Amy!
ReplyDeleteIt was so good to see you all today! Thank you for pitching in and giving us so much help! It's true what they say, "Many hands make light work." You looked so lovely today (have you lost weight?)! I decided I could ask you that out here where everyone could see it, because who wouldn't want to have everyone think or know they'd lost weight! Right? I hope I didn't embarrass you:)
Blessings,
and Happy Resurrection Day!
Mrs. Gunn
Mrs. Gunn,
ReplyDeleteYes, it was SO good to see you all too and it was fun to help out! I don't think I have lost weight recently, but it is encourageing to think someone thought I had!:) Thank you for your encouragements and comments.
God bless!
~Amy