Thursday, September 2, 2010

My Cousin's Wedding!

Last Saturday Dad, Mom, and I went to my cousin's wedding!
The ceremony was held outdoors.


Kevin, the groom


Uncle Rob and my cousin Katie, the beautiful bride!


Married!
(They were waiting for the music to start before walking down the isle in this photo.)


Katie's parents! (my Aunt and Uncle)
I wish this photo had come out clear, but it is still pretty........in a blurry kind of way. :)


~~~~~~~The reception~~~~~~~


The head table


The food was amazing! Mashed potatoes, potato chunks, green beans, chicken, prime-rib roast with either au jus or horseradish sauce, buns, and a side salad. And then either chocolate cake or white cake with a berry filling. I had chocolate. :)



There were two of these pretty bouquets on each table. My uncle (Katie's dad) cut the would pieces that they sat on. On the bottom of the photo you can see a little bit of the wedding favors, which were small paper bags with wildflower seeds in them and decorated nice on the outside of the bag. I should have gotten a better picture of them.


Dad and me :)


My cousins' kids are growing up so fast!



The wedding cake


cutting the cake




Katie and Kevin! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment