Last Saturday, Mom and we girls went to a ladies craft day at church. We had fun working on various projects! It was also inspiring to see what the other ladies were working on.
We had ordered a bunch of our photos, a while ago, for making cards; so, that is what I decided to bring along to do. Mrs. W. gave me an idea of making "pocket cards" so I made some of those towards the end of our time there. That is what I was working on in the photo above. I enjoyed working on these projects!
We had fun with these machines called Cricuts (above)! You load the paper in and select what you want it to cut out and press cut!
Here is a sample of how I used some letters that were cut on the Cricut machine.
We enjoyed going around to the different tables and seeing what others were working on! There was a lot of creativity going on!
Looks like fun! I am reading you and your sisters blogs. They are very interesting! I look forward to reading more posts! :]
ReplyDelete