I press on, that I may lay hold of that for which Christ Jesus has also laid hold of me. ~Philippians 3:12b
For whom He foreknew, He also predestined to be conformed to the image of His Son, ~Romans 8:29a
Saturday, January 23, 2010
25 years on the 20th
I had a wonderful birthday with my family! Below are some photos of the birthday meal.
Alyssa made this scrumptious lasagna!!
Ana made this absolutely delicious Buckeye Peanut Butter-Fudge Cake! It was so yummy!
Glad you had a nice birthday, Amy! (I've been sick this week, and my father-in-law just left yesterday--only posted and haven't read much or commented) Looks like a wonderful meal, girls! And I can't wait to catch up on your cooking across the U.S.! Sounds very interesting! Mrs. G
Glad you had a nice birthday, Amy! (I've been sick this week, and my father-in-law just left yesterday--only posted and haven't read much or commented) Looks like a wonderful meal, girls! And I can't wait to catch up on your cooking across the U.S.! Sounds very interesting!
ReplyDeleteMrs. G