Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Blogging Birthday!


Exactly a year ago I entered the world of blogging! It has been good!

I would love to hear from you in the comment section! It would be wonderful to know who visits my blog! Even if you just leave your name, but if you'd like, I would enjoy hearing how you found this blog. If you feel like doing something out of the ordinary, tell me what color your kitchen is! Any comments or suggestions? Feel free to share them. :)
Looking forward to hearing from you!!!

7 comments:

  1. Hi Amy! Happy Anniversary to your blog!
    I found your blog through Alyssa's; and I met Alyssa on the Sense & Sensibility forum. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my goodness, how did I miss this?? Congratulations! Oh, I didn't miss it--it's TODAY! Congratulations! Well, as you know, I found your blog through *you*! Your words and heart have been and are such a blessing to me, Amy! God has gifted you in incredible ways and I know that He is using you, and will do incredible things through your life to bring Him glory and bless others.
    Love and congratulations, again,
    Mrs. G
    Oh, and my kitchen is turning green and ruby red:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy, I have given you the Princess Award today on my blog! Please come anytime to my Faith's Firm Foundation to receive it--you exemplify the qualities in your blog of a daughter of the King!
    Love,
    Mrs. G

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amy~
    I enjoy reading your blog! I started reading it when you shared with me that you were starting to blog. Thanks for the encouragement to keep pressing on.
    Our kitchen is green! Hope to see you soon!!
    Love,
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Amy,
    I love reading your blog! I found your blog through Mrs. G's blog at Faith's Firm Foundation. Our kitchen is a soft yellow. Happy blogging birthday!

    In Christ,
    Tiffany G

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you everyone for your comments! It was encouraging to hear from you and to know that there are people out there who enjoy this blog. :) God bless!

    ~Amy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Only came accross your blog recently. Via Alyssa's blog.

    You post some good thoughtful entries.

    ReplyDelete