Quote for the day...
"It is not in the still calm of life, or in the repose of a pacific station, that great characters are formed. The habits of a vigorous mind are formed in contending with difficulties. . . . When a mind is raised, and animated by the scenes that engage the heart, then those qualities which would otherwise lay dormant,... wake into life and form the character of the hero and the statesman."
~Abigail Adams
Amy,
ReplyDeleteI'm home sick today and catching up with blog posts:) This is so awesome. When are you going to come out with that book of photos and quotes? (I'll just keep encouraging--I know one day I'm going to say I knew you when!)
It was so encouraging to talk to your mom the other day. Looking forward to seeing you all soon!
Blessings,
Mrs. Gunn
Thank you Mrs. Gunn for your encouragements!! You have inspired me to again look into doing a photo book!:)
ReplyDeleteI hope you get well soon.
Yes, we are very much looking forward to seeing you soon!
God bless!
~Amy