I meant to post on Thanksgiving day, but we were having some computer problems for a couple days around there and so with that and the business of life I am posting about thankfulness today on Tuesday! I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Some of the things I am thankful for:

I am so grateful for my salvation! I am thankful that "God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life."(John 3:16) I am also so grateful that nothing can take that salvation away from us! (John 10:27-29)
I am so grateful for the wonderful Christian family God ordained for me to be born into!
Some of the things I am thankful for:

I am so grateful for my salvation! I am thankful that "God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life."(John 3:16) I am also so grateful that nothing can take that salvation away from us! (John 10:27-29)
I am so grateful for the wonderful Christian family God ordained for me to be born into!
I am thankful for the hard times and trials that God has seen fit for us to go through, for through them we have been challenged and stretched and hopefully have grown closer to our wonderful Lord. He is faithful!
I am thankful for music! So many different instruments that make different sounds!
Human voices singing in harmony is such a beautiful thing!
Great hymns and songs that have been written for us to sing!
Human voices singing in harmony is such a beautiful thing!
Great hymns and songs that have been written for us to sing!
Willie, on the bottom, loves to play! Rosey, on the top, is not so much into playing, although she does get in the mood once in a while for a little bit. :)
I am thankful for all the seasons of the year and of life! Each of them are so special!
I am thankful for family and friends!
I am thankful for the comments on my blog! They are so encouraging to get! Thank you!
There are so many more things I could list, but I will stop......for now. :)
I am thankful for family and friends!
I am thankful for the comments on my blog! They are so encouraging to get! Thank you!
There are so many more things I could list, but I will stop......for now. :)
Please notice that I put a link on the side of my blog to a really good article by Nathaniel Darnell, called: "God looketh on the Heart". Also I added a section on the side of my blog that says what books I am in the process of reading. I have been enjoying them! I would love to hear about what you have been reading!
God bless!
No comments:
Post a Comment