~We need to make sure we are hiding God's Word in our heart not our head.~
I press on, that I may lay hold of that for which Christ Jesus has also laid hold of me. ~Philippians 3:12b For whom He foreknew, He also predestined to be conformed to the image of His Son, ~Romans 8:29a
Thursday, November 12, 2009
Hiding God's Word in our hearts....
~We need to make sure we are hiding God's Word in our heart not our head.~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Cool! We've not watched it yet--mean to, though! Daniel Staddon won his age group, you know. This is challenging to me to hear that so much Scripture has been memorized by these young people. Praise the Lord!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Amy, for this excellent post!
Mrs. G
P.S. Thanks for sending Mrs. F to my blog, too; it was very encouraging to read her comment. I will be praying for her, too.