I press on, that I may lay hold of that for which Christ Jesus has also laid hold of me. ~Philippians 3:12b
For whom He foreknew, He also predestined to be conformed to the image of His Son, ~Romans 8:29a
Friday, November 20, 2009
His ways...
"Blessed is everyone who fears the LORD, who walks in His ways." ~Psalm 128:1~
(Mom took these photos one beautiful morning in September.)
"Every word of God is pure; He is a shield to those who put their trust in Him." ~Proverbs 30:5~
It's easy to see why you all have so much creativity and talent--Beautiful photos, Annette! (When are you going to start your blog???) Love, Mrs. G/Wendy
It's easy to see why you all have so much creativity and talent--Beautiful photos, Annette! (When are you going to start your blog???)
ReplyDeleteLove, Mrs. G/Wendy
Thank you for the beautiful pictures and verses. They really had the calming effect on my soul that I needed right now!
ReplyDeleteGod bless!
~Melanie~