We should always remember--and never forget--that those who will commit to nothing, who stand for nothing, and who risk for nothing, in the end, rarely accomplish anything.
~Eric Ludy
I have been reading a good book lately called The Bravehearted Gospel by Eric Ludy. I first read about the book on a blog and then ordered it from the library. It has been really good to read. He talks about how the Church has become feminized and that masculinity needs to be brought back in to the church. Both femininity and masculinity need to be in the church.
"As a rock, God isn't changing to meet the times, He isn't stretching in order to be more inviting, more pleasant, or more presentable. He is the Great I AM, the Chief Cornerstone, the same yesterday today and forever."
"...Mushy truth creates a paralysis of action in the human life."
~Eric Ludy
It has been an encouraging and inspiring read. I may post more quotes from the book in the days ahead as I read more.
~Amy

No comments:
Post a Comment